Welcome to Born Society!

Black Ops ll

Twinky
    Admin

Black Ops ll

Post  Twinky on Tue May 08, 2012 9:58 am

What do y'all think about it so far?

Myself.. Im pumped for it!! I love Treyarch games. Really interested to see how the future setting does for CoD. Take in mide part of it is in the 1980's. Then most of the campaign is 2025 and so is the Multiplayer I heard.

Also rumors of a 8 player Zombie mode with Multiplayer maps sound soo wicked!!

Don't eat me I'm deadly!
    AttackoftheGoldz
    Admin

Re: Black Ops ll

Post  AttackoftheGoldz on Tue May 08, 2012 4:36 pm

Well they said that this would be the biggest zombies they had done and deserved to have it's own separate thing. Now there are rumors saying that there will be a zombies campaign which would fit with a multiplayer styled zombies with 8 people. Also they have said that the classic mode will still be there as well.]But we'll have to wait and see on that.

As for the campaign, I am really liking what I am hearing. It isn't only the fact that we have the first truly futuristic setting in CoD but also that they are petting more depth into it. We'll learn why the bad guy is bad, what set this new cold war on track in the first place. We'll also get the first taste of non-linear storyline that can change depending on failed mission and how you play which is exciting.

Not much has been revealed on multiplayer yet and probably won't until this fall. Still the fact that they have said that they are rethinking how it works and that "one size doesn't fit all", shows promise.
    Karma N Affect

Post  Karma N Affect on Tue May 08, 2012 8:58 pm

AttackoftheGoldz wrote:Well they said that this would be the biggest zombies they had done and deserved to have it's own separate thing. Now there are rumors saying that there will be a zombies campaign which would fit with a multiplayer styled zombies with 8 people. Also they have said that the classic mode will still be there as well.]But we'll have to wait and see on that.

As for the campaign, I am really liking what I am hearing. It isn't only the fact that we have the first truly futuristic setting in CoD but also that they are petting more depth into it. We'll learn why the bad guy is bad, what set this new cold war on track in the first place. We'll also get the first taste of non-linear storyline that can change depending on failed mission and how you play which is exciting.

Not much has been revealed on multiplayer yet and probably won't until this fall. Still the fact that they have said that they are rethinking how it works and that "one size doesn't fit all", shows promise.

You stole exactly what I was going to say =__= you mind thief! xD
    AttackoftheGoldz
    Admin

Post  AttackoftheGoldz on Wed May 09, 2012 2:06 am

Karma N Affect wrote:You stole exactly what I was going to say =__= you mind thief! xD

I finally succeeded in robbing you Karma! Razz
    Karma N Affect

Post  Karma N Affect on Fri May 11, 2012 8:37 pm

AttackoftheGoldz wrote:I finally succeeded in robbing you Karma! Razz

Indeed you have, indeed you have! haha (x

allenharbin2004

Post  allenharbin2004 on Sat May 26, 2012 10:10 am

Yeah can't wait for it either if zombies is what they say it is probably won't play the multiplayer often

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:46 am